Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Kohls Cares

Kohls has this great program called Kohls Cares, most teachers are probably already aware of it :).  But, I think it is amazing!  They sell popular children's books and a character plush toy to go with it! You can get both the book and the toy for only $5 each...I think that is a steal!  They usually sell a different book and character each quarter.  I have previously gotten Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat and Pout Pout Fish. The latest one I bought was Curious George. 
                              
He is too cute!  They even offered a few different Curious George books to go with him.  I usually purchase these online through Kohls because sometimes the store doesn't have it all, and most of the time these things are sold out in a week or two. Parents and teachers go crazy over these things. I use them to decorate my classroom, and also let the kids use the toy as a reading buddy. We also do a different book and character each month. The kids love it.

2 comments:

Dr. Jill E. Steeley said...

I'm so glad you posted this as I usually pick up the character and books I don't have when they have them on sale. I haven't been to Kohl's in a while.

I'm your newest follower. Hope you'll drop by my blog and check it out.

Jill
a-little-red-wagon

Unknown said...



افضل شركة تنظيف ستوفر لك يد العون كلما احتجت الى تنظيف منزلك نعلم انا جميع الاشخاص مشغولون في الغالب بالعمل الاطفال لراعيتهم فلماذا لاتاخذ قسطا من الراحه وتترك تلك الاعمال لنا ؟سواء كان لديك منزل كبير شقه صغيره اوحتى مكتب عمل ستوفر لك شركة خده التنظيف المناسبه شامله التطهير ونفض الغبار وكل مايتعلق بالنظافه المنزليه على اتم الاستعداد لتولي نظافة منزلك لمرة واحده اواعلى اوقات منظمه تحددها انت سعيدين بمساعدتك في جميع الاوقات ونتظرين اتصالك الان
افضل شركت نقل عفش بتبوكة

شركت تنظيف منازل بتبوك

افضل شركة تنظيف بتبوك

شركة رش موبيدات بتبوك

شركة تنظيف سجاد وموكيت بتبوكة

Post a Comment